The NFL awarded future Super Bowls to Arizona and New Orleans.
The 2023 title game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, while the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans will be host in 2024.
This will be eighth time the game is held at the 43-year-old Superdome, more than any other stadium.
Its most recent Super Bowl was in 2013, which is remembered for the power going out during the second half, resulting in a 34-minute delay.
The retractable-roof stadium in suburban Phoenix previously held the Super Bowl in 2008 and 2015.
- MAN FALLS TO HIS DEATH AT SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- HORRIFYING VIDEO SHOWS NORTH BAY FIRESTORM EVACUATIONS
- STEPH CURRY’S MOM TELLS HIM TO WASH HIS MOUTH OUT FOR CURSING
- OAKLAND’S ‘BBQ BECKY’ MAKES APPEARANCE ON SNL
- WARNING ISSUED AFTER CHILD LOSES LEG IN LAWN MOWING ACCIDENT