SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Here and there we’ll let you know of certain “dream jobs” or other fun opportunities that are out there for you.
But what about dream jobs for your pets?
If you’re a fellow dog owner, we’ve got quite the opportunity for your canine friend.
Hotels.com is looking for its next “canine critic” to trot around the globe reviewing pet-friendly hotels.
Of course, the owner can come along too!
The best canine candidate will get 10 vouchers for use at dog-friendly hotels, each worth up to $200.
The dog critic (and technically the owner, too) would be providing information for traveling pet owners looking for hotels, found in the “Best For Pets” category of Hotels.com.
To enter, all you have to do is upload a pic of your pup and tag @hotelsdotcom in the caption or the picture, as well as use the hashtag #CanineCritic.
Entrants must also follow @hotelsdotcom to be considered.
All submissions are due by 4 p.m. PST on Sunday, Aug. 25.
All dog owners must be at least 18-years-old.
Winners will be notified via private IG message by Sept. 18.
Latest News Headlines:
- Tribes celebrate Indigenous Peoples’ Day in San Francisco
- Police investigate homicide in San Francisco’s Tenderloin
- Texas police officer charged with murder after woman shot inside her home
- VIDEO: Polite burglar takes off shoes, locks up after breaking into couple’s condo
- Fire department: LA blaze began under power line, no cause determined