The deal to build a new A’s waterfront ballpark could move forward soon.
Commissioners for the Port of Oakland are scheduled to vote Monday on financial plans.
It provides a framework for a potential lease of Howard Terminal for the project.
The possible minimum lease would be nearly $4 million a year for the first 20 years.
It would also give the A’s four years to identify environmental and traffic issues surrounding the project, and work through Oakland’s land use and permit process.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH