CANTON, Ohio (WTVO) – An Ohio high school student is receiving recognition after shedding over a hundred pounds.
The Canton City School District put senior Michael Watson in the spotlight on Facebook.
After years of being overweight, Watson decided to change his life for good. He adopted a healthier diet and lifestyle. He even walked to school every day, “no matter the weather conditions.”
Watson lost 115 pounds. He says he looks forward to graduating and working full-time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH