ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — One person is dead and another is missing after Hurricane Sally.
Orange Beach City Administrator Ken Grimes says a man was killed and a woman is missing in the north side of the Back Bay area. Grimes said it appears to be water-related as a result of Hurricane Sally.
WKRG News 5 will update this story when more details are available.
- Stockton shooting leaves one dead, one injured
- Parade shooting was planned, suspect disguised ‘as a woman’: police
- Incoming Women Donors Network CEO will be first Palestinian American to head U.S. nonprofit
- Four injured by ‘celebratory’ gunfire after A’s game
- SF Fire sees almost twice the work July 4