HARRIS COUNTY, TX. — One person was killed and another was wounded after a shooting tonight in the parking lot of a Texas church.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Department responded to the Christ of Redeemer Catholic Church in Houston around 5:30 p.m. Thursday night, according to social media postings.
The agency confirmed one woman was killed after shots were fired in the church parking lot.
Another person was left in critical condition, the sheriff’s office said.
Police are now looking for the suspect, 62-year-old Arthur Edigin, in connection to the shooting. The sheriff’s department says the man is driving a white 2008 Suburban with a damaged right, front quarter panel.
This is developing, check back for updates.
Investigators are seeking Arthur Edigin, 62, in connection w/the shooting outside Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church on Huffmeister. He’s 5’4”, 144 lbs. Driving a white ‘08 Suburban w/damaged right front quarter panel. Call 713-221-6000. #hounews pic.twitter.com/sfLE503SYE— HCSOTexas (@HCSOTexas) January 18, 2019
- STORM WATCH: TRACK THE RAIN WITH KRON4’S INTERACTIVE RADAR
- ATMOSPHERIC RIVER TO DRENCH BAY AREA
- FLASH FLOOD WATCH ISSUED FOR BAY AREA, CENTRAL COAST
- JAYME CLOSS DESCRIBES PARENTS BEING KILLED, 88 DAYS IN CAPTIVITY
- FDA ISSUES SEVERAL RECALLS FOR DRY DOG FOOD