TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees or deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Over 800 hosts in the Southeast United States have opened their doors to displaced neighbors or relief workers deployed to help.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- Check where it’s raining in the Bay Area and when it will end
- Dave Chappelle cancels shows after testing positive for COVID-19
- Rise in gun violence: 11 homicides in Oakland so far this year
- Pacifica yoga studio forced to close for defying health orders