Pampers wants to make it easier for dads with small children.
The company says it's providing 5,000 changing tables for men's restrooms across North America by 2021.
The first 500 locations have already been identified and installation is expected to be completed over the coming weeks.
According to the statement, the changing stations will be installed in restrooms at parks, recreation centers, community centers, and libraries.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT'S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF