(CNN/KTXL) – Panera Bread has a treat for java junkies!
The restaurant chain is now offering a coffee subscription program of unlimited hot or iced coffee and even hot tea.
The CEO tells USA Today the goal is to change the face of the industry.
The price tag for a monthly subscription is $8.99
The unlimited access to coffee is available at all hours and for any sized cup.
Those interested first have to become members of Panera’s free loyalty program, MyPanera.
Panera is the latest restaurant biz to join the coffee subscription game. Last spring, Burger King launched its own coffee subscription for $5 a month.
- 3.4-magnitude earthquake hits Milpitas area
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017: NY Times
- Spare the Air Alert extended through Monday amid smoke from Glass Fire
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package