TAMPA (CNN) – Like its rival Coke, Pepsi is launching a new coffee-infused cola.
The drink is called “Pepsi Café” is a coffee-infused cola and will hit stores in the United States in April.
The drink has twice as much caffeine as regular soda.
Pepsi representatives say cola sales have been flat for the last two decades.
They also said consumers are looking for drinks that are functional…Meaning they provide some nutritional benefits or energy.
- Police respond to shooting in East San Jose
- North Bay COVID-19 clinic vaccinates thousands of teachers, staff
- California counties don’t want Blue Shield’s vaccine program
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- Steph Curry, LeBron James team up for 1st time in NBA All-Star Game