TAMPA (CNN) – Like its rival Coke, Pepsi is launching a new coffee-infused cola.
The drink is called “Pepsi Café” is a coffee-infused cola and will hit stores in the United States in April.
The drink has twice as much caffeine as regular soda.
Pepsi representatives say cola sales have been flat for the last two decades.
They also said consumers are looking for drinks that are functional…Meaning they provide some nutritional benefits or energy.
- Source: Lakers waive DeMarcus Cousins
- Dr. Phil gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Flying Tails: Abused Kuwait cats rescued, brought to Bay Area
- Questions from Nia Wilson murder trial jury reveal what jurors are wondering
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses