We all know how devastating it may be if your local fast food joint runs out of something you are absolutely craving.
But please, don’t call police.
That’s what local authorities are asking people in Slidell, Louisiana, after a hungry customer dialed 911 to report his local Taco Bell had run out of taco shells.
According to police, the man reported the Taco Bell had run out of both soft and hard-shell tacos.
That’s when he called police.
“While this is truly a travesty, the police can’t do anything about this. Hopefully, they are replenished in time for Taco Tuesday!” Slidell PD tweeted.
Let’s also not forget the nationwide free Doritos Locos Taco giveaway happens June 18, so we hope they’re back in time for that, too!
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF