WARNING: Video, story contains sensitive material
HOUSTON (CNN NEWSOURCE) – Houston police are searching for a child rapist.
They say a man raped a 13-year-old and left him naked in the park.
The family of the 13-year-old is surprised the boy survived at all.
Hospitalized for two days — beaten, they say, with fists… and a stick.
The last thing he remembers is him grabbing a big stick to hit him.
When the boy woke up, he know he had been sexually assaulted and robbed.
He was naked and beat up.
The boy’s uncle helped police search for evidence – including his nephew’s clothes.
“I can’t believe that the cops didn’t find them, I seen ’em! I stand over here and I found the clothes,” he said.
The trail near Tidwell Park is popular with kids, even small children, neighbors say.
The boy remembers his attacker perfectly, his mom says.
And she fears if he isn’t caught quickly, he’ll attack again.
“I want them to catch him, I want him to pay,” she said. “And I want there to be no more victims.”
According to police, the incident is classified as an alleged sexual assault, not a kidnapping.
No suspect has been identified.
- Denny Hamlin wins 3rd Daytona 500; Ryan Newman hospitalized
- Senator Bernie Sanders campaigned for votes in Bay Area
- Las Vegas Raiders: Who will be their next quarterback?
- Racing world takes to social media reacting to Ryan Newman crash at Daytona 500
- Hikers turned away from Bay Area park after mountain lion attacked 6-year-old