A Nashville man is accused of beating his 6-year-old daughter with a selfie stick after the girl broke it.
Metro Nashville police say 28-year-old Aaron Moore has been arrested and charged with felony child abuse. Police say the girl and her siblings were visiting Moore when she accidentally broke the selfie stick.
A police affidavit says Moore then beat the girl with the broken device, leaving welts across her back. The girl’s siblings told police they witnessed the attack, and the children’s mother reported the attack to authorities.
It’s unclear if Moore has a lawyer. He’s set to appear in court in February.
- TOLLS ON 7 BAY AREA BRIDGES TO INCREASE JAN. 1
- CALIFORNIA POLICE OFFICER FATALLY SHOT DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- TIPS ON RETURNING, EXCHANGING OR SELLING HOLIDAY GIFTS
- COFFEE, ALCOHOL COULD HELP YOU LIVE LONGER, STUDY SAYS
- SFPD ARRESTS SUSPECTS CONNECTED TO 2 STABBINGS