(CNN) — The owner of Ragú is recalling some of its jars of pasta sauces over the possibility they may contain fragments of plastic.
Mizkan America says it has no reports of injuries or complaints and the voluntary recall was launched out of an abundance of caution.
It says the sauces, produced earlier this month, were distributed nationally.
The recall involves three specific varieties: chunky tomato, garlic and onion, old world style traditional and old world style meat sauces.
In a separate announcement, Publix grocery store chain asks consumers not to use the products in question, but to throw them out or return them where they bought them for a refund.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF