SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Regal Cinemas on Monday announced it will begin reopening its US locations on Aug. 21.
Cineworld, the parent company of Regal, made the announcement Monday, adding that all theaters will enforce health and safety measures in accordance with the latest public health guidelines, including sanitation procedures, social distancing protocols, and mandatory face mask policies for workers and visitors.
AMC Theaters, the world’s largest movie chain, previously announced it would resume operations at its US locations in “mid-to-late August.”
Cinemark has also begun a phased reopening of its US theaters.
- San Francisco city officials remind public of COVID-19 health orders amid heat wave
- San Jose pastor, volunteers help homeless stay hydrated during heat wave
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- New statewide portal launched to help counties recruit poll workers ahead of November election
- Appeal filed for man convicted of murdering Nia Wilson