NEW YORK (NEWS10/AP) – Former New York City Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden revealed in an exclusive interview that Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy revealed signs of a homicide rather than a suicide.
In August, Epstein, 66, was found dead in his Manhattan prison cell.
Baden told Fox News that Epstein had two fractures on his left and right sides of his larynx and one fracture above the Adam’s apple.
“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur more commonly in homicidal hangings,” Baden said.
Epstein was awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges before his death.
Latest News Headlines:
- Santa Clara County allows youth sports
- Bruno Mars releasing new music with Anderson .Paak as ‘Silk Sonic’ band
- Massive industrial complex fire burns structures, buses in Compton area; nearby apartments evacuated
- Man killed at Oakland youth football practice
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away from Royal family