(KRON) — Lead singer of the Cars, Ric Ocasek has died, TMZ reports.
The “Just What I Needed” singer was reportedly found unresponsive Sunday in his New York City townhouse, where he was pronounced dead.
Ocasek was 75.
The cause of death is unknown at this time.
No further details are available.
- US economy shrank at faster-than-expected 5% rate in first quarter
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- San Jose cooling centers reopen for last day of heat wave
- Woman tells police she ‘has COVID-19,’ spits at cop to ‘infect him so he dies’
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020