(KRON) — Lead singer of the Cars, Ric Ocasek has died, TMZ reports.
The “Just What I Needed” singer was reportedly found unresponsive Sunday in his New York City townhouse, where he was pronounced dead.
Ocasek was 75.
The cause of death is unknown at this time.
No further details are available.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Post Office warns states across US about mail voting
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach
- Dolly Parton voices support for Black Lives Matter movement
- Extreme heat wave continues across Bay Area