On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Walmart, US airlines, and millennials.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How can I protect my money and savings?”
Walmart raising prices: Wal-Mart CFO Brett Biggs told reporters Thursday the company is planning to raise prices on items impacted by tariffs on Chinese goods.
US airlines baggage fees: Domestic carriers collected nearly $5 billion in baggage fees last year, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s annual airline baggage fee report.
Millennials not making payments: Many parents of millennials are financially supporting their adult kids, paying some or all of their monthly expenses, according to a recent report by Merrill Lynch and Age Wave.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED