MOUNTAIN VIEW (KRON) – Mountain View has decided to restrict RV parking on public streets.
The City Council vote on Tuesday night to restrict RVs on narrow streets and any street designated with a bike lane.
The new law goes into effect on June 30, 2020.
The council also approved new hours for its Safe Parking Program and added more homeless shelter beds.
Latest News Headlines:
- Protests more subdued after new charges in Floyd case
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge
- Hundreds protest death of George Floyd outside San Mateo City Hall