LAS VEGAS – If you’re like many Americans, you probably wouldn’t mind having a bigger TV.
Samsung showed off a massive 219 inch TV -that’s more than 18 feet – at the CES technology show in Las Vegas.
The TV is called “the wall.” It uses a technology called micro LED – which creates a brighter image using less energy than current televisions.
For those of you who think a screen like this is better suited to a stadium than a living room, a 75 inch modular version is also coming out.
You can either watch that by itself or buy additional screens to snap together and make a bigger one.
Sony, TCL, and Hi-sense are also showing TV’s 75 inches and larger at the show.
- POLICE SEARCH FOR MAN CAUGHT ON CAMERA LICKING FAMILY’S DOORBELL
- SANTA CRUZ WOMAN SAYS IT TOOK 28 HOURS TO DRIVE FROM LAKE TAHOE
- SISTERS, 14 AND 12, CHARGED WITH FATALLY STABBING, SHOOTING MOTHER
- NAPA TEEN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY PLANNING MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING
- MAN SAYS 3 SYRINGES FOUND IN RECTUM AREN’T HIS