Sephora closed all of its stores for one hour on Wednesday for diversity training after famous R&B singer SZA accused a Sephora location in Southern California of racial profiling back in April.
The singer alleges security was called on her because a staff member believed she was stealing.
Sephora told the singer last month that the retailer is committed to making every customer feel welcome at its stores.
The diversity training on Wednesday included all stores, as well as its distribution center and corporate office in San Francisco.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION