CHICAGO (WGN/CNN) – Arrested… again.
The woman nicknamed a “serial stowaway” was taken into custody at O’Hare Airport Friday night.
Authorities say 67-year-old Marilyn Hartman was attempting to pass through security without a boarding pass or identification.
She’s now charged with one felony count of criminal trespass.
She is expected to appear in court on Sunday.
Hartman is still on probation from a previous trespass incident and is banned from going to O’Hare or Midway airports without a boarding pass.
She has been arrested multiple times at various airports in the U.S. and overseas since 2014.
Latest News Headlines:
- ‘There has to be consequences’: Oakland Mayor Thao speaks after minors accused of robberies are not charged
- 9 people shot in SF Mission District Friday night
- 4 Fun Things to do in the Bay Area this weekend
- Stanford professor reported missing in Washington park
- Man who killed teen at American Canyon Safeway sentenced to life in prison