(WGN) – While a lot of musicians are taking to social media, performing for fans who are stuck in their homes, Spike Lee made the script available online for “Jackie Robinson,” a movie that he was never able to get made.
He made the announcement on his Instagram account Sunday, saying in a video that making the film would’ve been his “dream project.”
You can read all 159 pages of Lee’s script online here.
Latest News Headlines:
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Larussa re-hired to manage White Sox
- SF pauses reopening amid uptick in COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Targeted San Mateo homicide under investigation
- Suspect in Joker car arrested on gun, drug offenses
- Scott Peterson trial: Attorneys defend ‘rogue juror’ accused of lying