Being a mom is perhaps one of the hardest jobs in the world.
Could you put a price tag on all the hard work, countless hours, and other superhero-like duties mothers do day-to-day?
Salary.com tried to answer that question by selecting a handful of jobs that reflect a “day in the in the life of a Mom.”
Some of those jobs included in the analysis were:
- Acadaemic Advisor
- Event Planner
- Executive Housekeeper
- Staff Nurse
Salary.com also determined that stay-at-home moms actually put in more than 90 hours of work a week.
Once all that information was entered into their salary calculator, analysts determined the medium annual salary of a mother in 2018 should be $162,581.00
That’s a nearly five percent increase from the 2017 estimated salary.
What do you think of the results?
- STORM WATCH: TRACK THE RAIN WITH KRON4’S INTERACTIVE RADAR
- ATMOSPHERIC RIVER TO DRENCH BAY AREA
- FLASH FLOOD WATCH ISSUED FOR BAY AREA, CENTRAL COAST
- JAYME CLOSS DESCRIBES PARENTS BEING KILLED, 88 DAYS IN CAPTIVITY
- FDA ISSUES SEVERAL RECALLS FOR DRY DOG FOOD