(KRQE) – A mother-daughter vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. If you’re in need of a stress-reducing getaway pack your bags and grab your mom or daughter and go.
According to research from Harvard Medical School, mother-daughter trips taken once a year can help relieve stress, improve immune responses and decrease the chances of heart disease. Essentially, it shows similar benefits to a full night’s sleep and a healthy diet.
Researchers add strong relationships and quality time with those people may even help you live longer.
Latest News Headlines:
- 29 years later: A look back at Oakland firestorm
- Caught on camera: Saratoga woman outraged over gender reveal party
- New tool to track COVID-19 cases in Marin County schools
- New body cam footage released in SF officer-involved shooting
- Possible fines in San Mateo County for not following COVID-19 guidelines