(CNN NEWSOURCE) – A new survey reveals the least popular items at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
First off, the online Harris Poll of more than 2,000 adults found 68-percent of Americans secretly dislike a classic Thanksgiving food, yet they eat it anyway out of tradition.
Here’s the breakdown:
- 29-percent of people dislike canned cranberry sauce but reluctantly eat it anyway.
- 24-percent do the same for green bean casserole.
- 22-percent eat sweet potatoes or sweet potato casserole even though they don’t like it.
- 21-percent eat pumpkin pie but don’t enjoy it.
- 19-percent don’t even like turkey but eat it anyway.
Speaking of canned cranberry sauce, the poll also found nearly half of Americans say it is “disgusting.”