PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, Md. (CNN) – The man accused of a fatal stabbing outside a Maryland Popeyes restaurant last week is in custody.
Ricoh McClain is facing numerous charges including first-degree murder, second-degree murder and first-degree assault linked to the death of Kevin Davis.
Surveillance video shows that the 28-year-old Davis cut in line where numerous people were waiting to get a new chicken sandwich.
Davis was confronted by McClain, and the two of them went outside the restaurant shortly afterward.
According to authorities that’s when McClain stabbed Davis.
Latest News Headlines:
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim
- Gun battle in Vallejo caught on camera; search on for gunman
- VIDEO: As sideshows sweep San Francisco, police say no arrests made due to size of crowds
- AT&T, Verizon, IBM pull out of San Francisco’s annual RSA Conference amid coronavirus fears
- UK’s Prince Harry, Meghan to drop ‘Sussex Royal’ brand