If you’re a fan of Taco Bell, looks like you aren’t alone!
Taco Bell was just named the best Mexican restaurant in the United States, according to a nationwide customer survey of people’s favorite brands.
The Harris Poll, surveyed more than 77,000 customers on over 3,000 brands to determine what everyone loved the most.
Taco Bell beat Chipotle, Baja Fresh, Del Taco, and Qdoba.
Could it be the nacho fries? The Doritos Locos Tacos? Cheetos burrito?
Whatever it is, congrats to Taco Bell.
Some of the other accolades include:
Best Burger: Five Guys
Best Chicken Restaurant: Chick-fil-A
Best Pizza Chain: Blaze Pizza
Best Sandwich Shop: TIE: Subway and Panera
Best Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt: Ben & Jerry’s
- MOVIE STAR BURT REYNOLDS DIES AT 82
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BEATS, VIOLENTLY RAPES HOMELESS WOMAN IN FRESNO
- POLICE RAID HOME OF COUPLE WHO RAISED $400K FOR HOMELESS MAN