SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Many stores – including Target, Costco, and Trader Joe’s – will be closed on Easter Sunday to give employees working during the pandemic a much-needed break.
Trader Joe’s announced on its website all stores will be closed Sunday, April 12 “to give our incredible Crew Members a much needed day of rest.”
Target and Costco also announced they would be closed Easter Sunday, so plan accordingly.
Here’s a running list of which stores will be open or closed on Easter Sunday. The list will be updated as necessary:
Closed on Easter Sunday
- Sam’s Club
- Trader Joe’s
Open on Easter Sunday
- Whole Foods
- Tracking the Tropics Week 6: Storm surge, contraflow, and the buoy network
- EPA approves 2 Lysol disinfectants as 1st to effectively kill coronavirus on surfaces
- Hiring soared in May as mass layoffs eased
- Santa Clara County’s new ‘risk reduction order’ goes into effect July 13
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package