SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Many stores – including Target, Costco, and Trader Joe’s – will be closed on Easter Sunday to give employees working during the pandemic a much-needed break.
Trader Joe’s announced on its website all stores will be closed Sunday, April 12 “to give our incredible Crew Members a much needed day of rest.”
Target and Costco also announced they would be closed Easter Sunday, so plan accordingly.
Here’s a running list of which stores will be open or closed on Easter Sunday. The list will be updated as necessary:
Closed on Easter Sunday
- Sam’s Club
- Trader Joe’s
Open on Easter Sunday
- Whole Foods
- Biden, Republicans praise CDC decision to ease mask requirements
- House GOP elects Trump defender Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19