It can be extremely tough to find someone willing to recycle a car seat.
Thankfully, Target is here to help!
The retail giant is launching its latest car seat trade-in event Monday.
It will run at most stores through May 4.
Target says it will accept and recycle all types of car seats, including those that are expired or damaged.
Customers who turn in a car seat will receive a coupon good for 20% off a new car seat or other baby items.
That coupon is good until May 11.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS