LAYTON, Utah (KRON) - Don't say we didn't warn you, because we did!
Some people didn't heed the warning of authorities and Netflix when they told you to be smart and not partake in the "Bird Box Challenge" no matter how temping it may sound.
Of course, some just couldn't resist participating in the viral challenge, and this is what happened in Utah!
Latyon Police Department shared the photos on social media of the crash, which they said happened earlier this week.
"Bird Box Challenge while driving... predictable result," the department tweeted. "This happened on Monday as a result of the driver covering her eyes while driving on Layton Parkway."
According to KSTU, the 17-year-old girl was driving a pickup truck with a 16-year-old boy when she tried to attempt the "Bird Box Challenge."
In the movie "Bird Box," characters use blindfolds to cover their eyes from unforeseen forces.
The girl in this case didn't have a blindfold, so she used a beanie, officials said.
“Honestly I’m almost embarrassed to have to say ‘Don’t drive with your eyes covered’ but you know apparently we do have to say that,” Lyman said. “…The stakes are just so high and it’s just such a potentially dangerous thing as it is: to try and do it in that way is inexcusable. It really puts everybody at risk.”
The girl veered into oncoming traffic and hit another car.
Luckily, no injuries were reported.
The teen now faces reckless driving charges.
Once again, here's Netflix's warning in case you missed it the first time around:
"Can't believe I have to say this, but: PLEASE DO NOT HURT YOURSELVES WITH THIS BIRD BOX CHALLENGE. We don't know how this started, and we appreciate the love, but Boy and Girl have just one wish for 2019 and it is that you not end up in the hospital due to memes."
- SAMSUNG UNVEILS MASSIVE 219-INCH TV CALLED 'THE WALL'
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: MAN BRINGS DEAD RACCOON IN SF MCDONALD'S
- 6-YEAR-OLD BOY FOUND ALIVE IN MOM'S ATTIC MONTHS AFTER GOING MISSING
- CUTE: HOTEL GIVES SF KID'S TOYS LUXURY STAY AFTER BEING LEFT BEHIND
- AMERICANS AREN'T MAKING ENOUGH BABIES TO SUSTAIN THE POPULATION
- Man hit, killed by van while trying to avoid falling tree in Mill Valley
- It's All About Truffles! Napa Truffle Festival Kicks Off this Weekend
- READ IT: Trump sends letter to Pelosi saying he's postponing her 'public relations event'
- Registered sex offender pretended to be woman to lure teen to home, police say