Authorities are investigating after a Tesla caught fire inside the garage of a San Francisco home overnight.
According to the San Francisco Fire Department, crews responded to a reported car fire just after midnight at a home on the 1300 block of 26th Avenue near Irving Street.
Crews saw smoke near the rear right tire of a Tesla Model S that was not plugged in in the home’s garage.
Fire crews put out the fire and the Tesla was removed from the garage.
There were no reported injuries.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE