Candy corn, Almond Joy, Tootsie Rolls… no matter what candy you get that you don’t like while trick or treating, Reese’s has come up with a clever way to help you exchange it!
You can trade it in for peanut butter cups.
Starting Wednesday afternoon in New York City, a Reese’s candy converter will be set up on Fifth Avenue.
The machine will take your unwanted candy and swap it for Reese’s peanut butter cups.
That’s quite the currency trade!
The company says the machine will exchange up to 10,000 cups for five hours.
So if you plan to use it, better get there early!
- COUPLE WHO DIED IN FALL AT YOSEMITE’S TAFT POINT IDENTIFIED
- WARRIORS ORDERED TO PAY $40M FOR ORACLE RENOVATIONS
- DAD SERVED KIDS ALCOHOL, HELD THEM CAPTIVE AT DAUGHTER’S SWEET 16
- AMERICA’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOME ON THE MARKET IS LISTED AT $245M
- TEEN CHARGED WITH RAPE OF 6-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON BUS