TOPEKA, Kan. (KRON) – Do you either want A (to receive $15,000) or B (to move to Kansas)?
If you choose either letter, you’re in luck!
Kansas’ state capital is offering potential new residents up to $15,000 to move there.
It’s all thanks to “Choose Topeka,” a pilot program that will match employer funds put up for people who move to Topeka and live and work there for a year, city and Shawnee County economic development groups announced Thursday, according to a CNN report.
The funds will be available for 40 to 60 new residents in the pilot program’s first run.
The statement also read that the performance-based incentives kick in a year after the employee has relocated and “could be used for all types of moving-related expenses.”
Would you pack your bags and go?
Latest News Headlines:
- Novato police seek public’s help to find missing 11-year-old
- Take the confusion out of food labels
- Palo Alto couple missing since Valentine’s Day found alive
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- Search for missing Palo Alto couple now recovery mission