Are you a federal employee currently unable to pay for your medical cannabis because of the government shutdown?
If your answer is yes, California-based marijuana marketplace BudTrader wants to help!
In a Facebook post Thursday, BudTrader announced it will donate the allowable, legal limit according to California adult use rules and regulations “to help ease your suffering in this difficult time.”
The donation will be confidential.
No further details were provided.
For more information, visit BudTrader.com or email email@example.com.
- MAYOR BREED REPSONDS TO TRUMP CALLING SAN FRANCISCO ‘DISGUSTING’
- TEEN SEEN IN CONFRONTATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN ELDER RESPONDS
- TODDLER DIES AFTER PHYSICAL, SEXUAL ABUSE IN ‘HORRIFIC’ CASE
- REAL ESTATE AGENT FATALLY SHOT WHILE TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS
- BOO, ‘WORLD’S CUTEST DOG,’ DEAD AT 12