SAN FRANCISCO (CNN) - Yesterday, President Donald Trump called Apple (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook "Tim Apple" at a White House meeting:
You really put a big investment in our country. We appreciate it very much, Tim Apple."
Cook didn't acknowledge the flub in the moment, but he appears to have accepted it. Here's how he changed his name on Twitter:
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US