SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – It’s months away, but experts say it’s never too early to plan for Thanksgiving travel.
According to consumer reports, you’ll find the lowest holiday airfares if you book travel before September.
For last-minute travelers, there’s still hope for low-priced airfares.
According to new numbers from the online travel search engine Sky Scanner, some great Thanksgiving holiday travel deals in the past have been found two to three weeks in advance.
The website says those beginning their travels on Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving can find the best deals one month to two weeks in advance.
Latest News Headlines:
- Video released of San Jose police officers shooting, killing unarmed man
- LeBron shows respect to Curry after NBA All-Star Weekend
- No. 4 Stanford routs No. 9 UCLA to win Pac 12 title
- Mobile COVID-19 site vaccinates underserved communities in the East Bay
- Authorities search California field for 2 missing boys