Tom Hanks is opening up about what it was like to have the coronavirus.
Hanks told the National Defense Radio Show he was wiped out by the virus.
He added that he also had some serious body aches and fatigue, but he says his wife Rita Wilson had much more severe symptoms.
Hanks said she had a higher fever and was so nauseous she had to crawl on the floor at times.
Hanks and his wife were in Australia where he was shooting a movie about Elvis Presley.
The couple announced they were positive in early March and were the first celebrities known to have coronavirus.
Both have recovered after recuperating in Australia and are back in Los Angeles now
Hanks made his remarks on military radio show for veterans.
- Half of California inflation relief payments issued: Here’s who is left
- Why 1 doctor is more concerned with flu than COVID this winter
- ‘I need help…my dad is trying to take me to Vegas,’ 12-year-old boy tells 911
- Suspect in Buffalo supermarket shooting planning to plead guilty, lawyers say
- Suspect in triple homicide was former law enforcement official from Virginia