A big tornado has touched down in Port Orchard near Seattle, Washington on Tuesday afternoon causing major damages to several homes.
According to KOMO, damage reports were in the area of Rhapsody Drive and possible damage to Bethel Tavern.
Aerial footage shows a number of trees down and home with the roofs ripped off.
This is the second tornado reported that has touched down in Kitsap County, according to TornadoProject.com.
No information regarding injuries has been reported at this time.
Check back for more details.
- BAY AREA JANITOR ACCUSED OF LEWD ACTS WITH CHILDREN
- STUDENT FROM SHASTA COUNTY STABBED TO DEATH OVERSEAS
- TV STATION MOURNS LOSS OF METEOROLOGIST
- MAN SENTENCES FOR SNEAKING INTO HOME, RAPING 6-YEAR-OLD
- WATCH: TEEN QUITS WALMART WITH F-BOMB LADEN RANT OVER SPEAKER