(CNN) – Trader Joe’s egg salad and old-fashioned potato salad have been recalled due to possible listeria contamination.
The products have been removed from stores out of an abundance of caution.
Customers who’ve already purchased it are advised to throw it away or return it to any Trader Joe’s for a full refund.
Symptoms of infection include high fever, severe headaches, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
No illnesses have been reported.
Latest News Headlines:
- Woman tells police she ‘has COVID-19,’ spits at cop to ‘infect him so he dies’
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020
- VIDEO: People loot Minneapolis Target in wake of George Floyd protests
- Mayor: Officer who put knee on George Floyd’s neck should be charged
- Trump preparing order targeting social media protections