(CNN) – Trader Joe’s egg salad and old-fashioned potato salad have been recalled due to possible listeria contamination.
The products have been removed from stores out of an abundance of caution.
Customers who’ve already purchased it are advised to throw it away or return it to any Trader Joe’s for a full refund.
Symptoms of infection include high fever, severe headaches, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
No illnesses have been reported.
Latest News Headlines:
- Fire burning at Walnut Creek senior care facility
- Windsor requests grand jury investigation after mayor accused of sexual assault
- Why the FAA is proposing to fine an unruly passenger $32,750
- Companies celebrate National Nurses Day with freebies, discounts
- Family offers vintage Corvette, $10,000 as reward for answers in cold case murder