WASHINGTON D.C. (KRON) – Despite his COVID-19 diagnosis, President Donald Trump has been cleared for public engagements starting Saturday.
The president’s physician, Dr. Sean Conley, said Trump had completed his “course of therapy… as prescribed by his team of physicians,” adding that he has “responded extremely well” to that treatment.
This Saturday marks the 10th day since Trump was first diagnosed with coronavirus on Thursday.
Read the full release below:
- Army veteran, former high school athlete coaches perseverance
- Oakland approves controversial rules banning homeless encampments
- Lawmakers hope final presidential debate has more meaning
- Oakland girl battling cancer receives surprise from Beyoncé
- Officer in raid says Breonna Taylor ‘didn’t deserve to die’