(KRON) — Jenna Ellis, one of President Donald Trump’s lawyers, has tested positive for coronavirus, according to Axios.
Ellis had attended a Christmas party at the White House less than a week before White House sources told Axios about her diagnosis.
Her reported positive test also comes just days after Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani tested positive. He was hospitalized on Sunday.
She tweeted that Giuliani is “a tough warrior” when his result went public via Trump’s Twitter account.
- Rally held to denounce recent hate crimes against Bay Area Asian community
- Justice Dept. to appeal judge’s order on eviction moratorium
- Health worker: Rite Aid throws away extra COVID-19 vaccines
- 2 injured following DUI hit-and-run collision in Marin County
- California doctor performs surgery while appearing in court video call