BALTIMORE (KRON/CNN Newsource) — While giving a speech at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore Thursday evening, President Donald Trump referred to Vice President Mike Pence as “Mike Pounce”.
As expected, social media was quick to jump in and mock the president.
“Mike Pounce” immediately began to trend on Twitter.
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Cinemark reopens several Bay Area movie theaters