WASHINGTON (KRON) – President Donald Trump on Wednesday said the U.S. and Canada have mutually agreed to close the border between the two countries to all “non-essential traffic” due to coronavirus concerns.
“We will be, by mutual consent, temporarily closing our Northern Border with Canada to non-essential traffic. Trade will not be affected. Details to follow!” Trump tweeted.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Infant allegedly thrown to her death by father identified
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge