Supporters of US President Donald Trump chanted “tear it down” in front of a “Black voices matter” sign near the White House late on December 11, footage shows.
The incident happened as supporters rallied in Washington ahead of a planned march on December 12.
Organizers of the “Million MAGA March” said they expected a turnout of around 17,000 people for Saturday’s demonstration, according to local news reports.
- Lawmakers unveil financial priorities to rebuild CA’s post-pandemic economy
- Sideshow enforcement returns: Oakland police prepare to tackle illegal activity
- ‘I am not a criminal’: Windsor mayor speaks out for 1st time since sexual assault allegations
- Antioch mayor signs proclamation condemning recent wave of anti-Asian hate
- How Santa Clara County is responding to pause of J&J vaccine