SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A growing number of Americans aren’t happy with how the president is steering the nation through this coronavirus pandemic and economic crisis.
The latest Gallup poll shows his approval ratings had dropped 6% in the past month to its lowest level in 6 months.
Political analyst Tom Del Beccaro joins the KRON4 Morning News to talk about what this means.
Watch the full video above.
- California schools can reopen in August, September depending on districts
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19