NEW YORK (CNN) — It looks like Twitter doesn’t like the like button.
The social network may get rid of the heart-shaped button.
CEO and Co-Founder Jack Dorsey says the small redesign would be a way to improve the quality of debate on the platform.
Twitter posted Monday morning about the possible change, but clarified nothing is finalized since the redesign is in its early stages.
The like button replaced the star-shaped “favorite” button three years ago.
- COUPLE WHO DIED IN FALL AT YOSEMITE’S TAFT POINT IDENTIFIED
- WARRIORS ORDERED TO PAY $40M FOR ORACLE RENOVATIONS
- DAD SERVED KIDS ALCOHOL, HELD THEM CAPTIVE AT DAUGHTER’S SWEET 16
- AMERICA’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOME ON THE MARKET IS LISTED AT $245M
- TEEN CHARGED WITH RAPE OF 6-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON BUS