Uber and Lyft are offering a unique service this election day.
The ride-share apps announced plans to offer free and discounted rides to the polls on Nov. 6.
Lyft is working with Vote.org and Turbo Vote to provide users with discounted rides, as well as partnering with the nonpartisan, nonprofit group Vote Latino.
Uber is partnering with #VoteTogether and Democracy Works to provide similar options for riders.
Uber will also offer a “Get to the Polls Button” the day of to help voters quickly find their polling place.
Elections will be held nationwide on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- FLEET WEEK SF: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS & BLUE ANGELS FLIGHT TIMES
- BODY OF MISSING 18-YEAR-OLD RICHMOND WOMAN FOUND, EX ARRESTED
- VIDEO OF TEENS ATTACKING, ROBBING 12-YEAR-OLD LEADS TO ARRESTS
- PARENTS: DON’T BUY THIS CELL PHONE CASE FOR YOUR KIDS, POLICE ASK
- SOUTHWEST KICKS OFF 72-HOUR FARE SALE