Prefer to keep to yourself, listen to some music and zone out during an Uber ride?
Well Uber now has some good news for you, but of course there’s a catch!
Uber on Tuesday launched its new “Quiet Mode” preference in the app, which allows riders to specify what level of conversation can be had during the Uber ride.
In the “Quiet Mode” preference you can pick “Quiet Preferred,” “Happy to Chat,” or “No Preference,” TechCrunch reported.
For now the setting is offered for premium Uber rides, so you’re in luck if you take Uber Black or Uber Black SUV trips.
Other personalized features Uber is adding for Uber Black include temperature control and extended pickup times.
Who’d like to see this roll out across all of Uber’s ride offerings?
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED